Patients with advanced colorectal cancer generally have a life expectancy of around 24 to 30 months.
- Hygiene and the Assassin - Wikipedia?
- Ovarian cancer: be on your guard against this silent assassin.
- Not Beyond Struggles.
- Dr. Zabala, El (Spanish Edition).
- Dreamboat by Lila Valentine Thibideaux!
- Der Herr der Finsternis: Roman (Gulliver 1204) (German Edition)?
The assassin antibody attaches itself to a specific protein which appears on colorectal cancer cells, and then kills it. Fonge said that the evaluation of the antibody in mice has been very promising and he hopes to move to human trials in two years.
The assassin antibody kills the colorectal cancer cell by releasing high energy to the DNA of the cell. Current antibody drug therapies can slow down the spread of colorectal cancer, but do not destroy the existing cancer cells.